Visitors

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Roustabout Heart, Adventures in Recovery

There's a new little book in the world that I'm very proud of.  It's called The Roustabout Heart, Adventures in Recovery.  It's currently available at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com in both print and Kindle formats.

I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.  I'd love to hear from you.

Click here to purchase The Roustabout Heart. :)

*******

I wrote The Roustabout Heart because I wanted to try and explain what it feels like to celebrate a life beyond addiction.

Getting clean is a lot of work, but staying thankful is the tricky party.  Gratitude is the key to my enthusiastic recovery.

I appreciate all the smart and straightforward lessons I'm learning along the way.  Plus, it's fun to share what I know.

I hope these simple thoughts will encourage and inspire you in helpful ways as you consider and explore your own intimate experiences with sobriety and life on life's terms.

I also wrote the book because I thought it would be so cool to write a book.  I was right.  It really is.

*******

Please stay tuned for a brand new website with lots of neat stories and other stuff.

3 comments:

  1. A new website!!! YAY!!!!! Can't wait to give Roustabout a GREAT review on Amamzon. Love you! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to the revamp, Bitsy. It's exciting to consider where the writing will take me next. I miss telling the stories, as well. Back to business! ox

      Delete
  2. laminate flooring uk ??/??; Hànyu or ??; Zhongwén flooring direct laminate flooring laminate flooring uk flooring direct ??/??; Hànz

    ReplyDelete