Visitors

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Halloween Contest Drawing is Friday!

This Friday is the Halloween drawing.
There's only one way to win.  Participants need to follow the blog!

I appreciate all the likes, comments and wonderful support I receive whenever I post my stories.  It is such fun gathering the prizes to share with friends.  How nice to be able to give back like this.

Oh, my gosh.  October's prizes are so dang adorable:
Hallmark Wizard of Oz and Superhero Itty Bitties, among other delightful treats.

Double check that you're following, just to be certain.
It's easy to do.  I promise - you'll be so happy when your name is chosen.

Read through these brief steps to make sure you are among the potential winners:

1.  Under the Halloween Contest section on the High Wire Girl website, look for Networked Blogs (Like on Facebook).
2.  Click the BLUE Follow This Blog button.
3.  When the next screen pops up, click Follow to add yourself to the directory.

Good luck, everyone!  oooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment