Visitors

Friday, October 17, 2014

We Have Winners!

We have two awesome winners for this evening's Halloween Drawing:
      Rachel King and Tara Puzio!

Congratulations, folks.  Whoever contacts me first gets to pick which prize package is preferred.  There's Dorothy and her pals from the Wizard of Oz or Superman with a few members of the Justice League.  Both collections are super cute and very soft!

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate everyone who's reading, following and sharing High Wire Girl.  I am so grateful for and humbled by all the support and generous feedback.

It's such a marvelous feeling to be in a position to communicate hope.  That's what being and staying sober does for me.  Writing certain helps with that great message.

Thank you, friends.

Love always,
Mary ox

No comments:

Post a Comment